Tuesday 13 April 2010

Project 10 Pan here I come...!

So, I finally decided to take the plunge and do the project 10 pan challenge. To begin with I had no idea what I was going to chose for my 10 items. Considering I have a whole load of things to choose from.

I knew I couldn't promise to only use one eyeshadow for the project because I love them too much. So I didn't want to limit myself to just one. I did however manage to commit to just 1 mascara, 1 lipstick, 1 lipgloss & 1 blusher that I will use completely until they are gone gone gone.

So the products I ended up with for my project 10 pan are:
  1. St. Ives 4 in 1 Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes (So far I don't like them)
  2. Marks & Spencer Lemon Hand Butter (It smells amazing)
  3. Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance (For my day cream)
  4. ELF Complexion Perfection Powder (As general powder & to "set" my makeup)
  5. ELF Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Raisin (Which is a really great colour)
  6. Clinique Blusher in Smouldering Plum (Pretty colour, but needs a light application)
  7. Bourjois 3D Effect Lipgloss in Rose Mythic (It's about time this got used up, lol)
  8. No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara (I'm undecided on this mascara so far)
  9. No. 7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream (For my night cream, used today for the 1st time and feels quite nice)
  10. No. 7 Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum (Have also used today for the 1st time, also feels nice. Will use this at night time only to add some extra oomph to the night cream)

I am looking forward to the challenge of only using these products until they are finished, and then buying something new to replace them. I will obviously still continue to use my foundation, concealer, eyeliner etc. Seeing as they are not products included in this round.

Once I have completed this challenge, depending how it goes I am likely to do another. I will even push myself that bit harder next time to commit to trying to use up other products I have such as body cream and perfume etc.

So project 10 pan, here I come. I will keep you all updated on how it goes and how I find it being on makeup rations, lol.

I challenge all of you to have a rummage in your makeup bag/collection and pick 10 products that you will use up.

Good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment