Monday 5 April 2010

Busy Busy Busy.

Hello my lovelies, I hope you are all well and have enjoyed the Easter break.

I just thought I would get a quick post up to say that I'm aware I haven't had a new post for a while. I have been a busy bee this past week or so. I haven't really had too much time to get on here as I have been trying to catch up on my YouTube videos.

I will be getting some product reviews up soon, which will have colour swatches etc. I have got the products in my videos, so you can check them out now at http://www.youtube.com/user/gdshphrd2

Just to give you an idea, I will be reviewing the following products:
ELF Mineral Infused Mascara
Wet n Wild Colouricon Trio
Debenhams Get Gorgeous Beauty Box
St. Ives Apricot Scrub - Gentle

Feel free to send me any questions or requests. I'm always happy to hear from my subscribers/followers.

Catch you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment