Sunday 16 May 2010

10 Questions - Tag -

10 Questions
So I saw this tag on JuicyTopics YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/user/JuiceyTopics
and I decided to answer these questions myself. I wanted to share some more information about myself with you guys. You can also check out my 5 random facts video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oib-5oxz6Po
So, here goes.
1. How did you come up with your username?
I came up with my username years ago when I decided to get my first computer. I had to have a username for my e-mail account, and I just so happened to have a candle with the many different names that Jesus Christ was known as. Amongst the names I noticed Good Shepherd & I quite liked the sound of it. So I figured as Christ was the 1st good shepherd I would be GDSHPHRD2. Basically Good Shepherd but without the vowels.
2. What would you do with $1 million dollars? (Currently £688,754.61)
If I had $1 million I would 1st wish that it was £1 million, lol. Joking. I would clear all mine & my families debt so nobody had to worry about that anymore. I'd then buy a new car, buy a house & put the rest into the bank. Sounds very boring I know, but I have to be practical.
3. When are you happiest?
This is actually a really difficult question for me to answer for many reasons. I'm really happy when I have helped someone or if I have a surprise for them. It makes me happy and excited for the person. However, I am also really happy when I'm shopping. I love shopping, I just don't have the money to do it as often as I'd like. Plus I don't have the space to keep everything, lol.
4. What was your most embarrassing moment?
My most embarrassing moment... hmmm... I can't think of anything recently at all. The last most embarrassing thing I can remember happened years ago. I was at a club and I was "with" one of the bouncers who worked there. So I was upstairs in the club with friends when I decided to get some drinks in. As I decide to make my way down the stairs I noticed he was standing on the stairs watching to see if anything was going on in the club. I was halfway down the stairs where he was stood and all of a sudden the heel on my shoe got caught on the step and I went flying down the stairs right in front of him and the rest of the people who were down the stairs. So I had to pick myself up, brush myself off and walk over to the bar.
5. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I think I would have to say that my nature is my favourite thing about myself. I can be quite sensitive and emotional, but I am also a kind and caring person who is willing to help anyone. I am a loyal person and I stand up for what I believe in too. The only downside to my kind nature is that people tend to abuse it. They seem to think they can treat me however they want because they know I will come back.
6. Who do you want to take a picture with?
Another difficult question. I love Audrey Hepburn, she was such a classic, elegang, beautiful woman. She was always presented amazingly and she was so graceful. However, that said I'd also have loved to have a photo taken with Michael Jackson. I know everyone always said he was crazy, and I don't agree with certain things he did, like holding a baby outside a window. But it would have been great to have the chance to see him and talk to him.
7. What is your dream job?
Wow, the answer to this questions has changed many times. From a realistic point of view I'd love to be a makeup artist, a personal trainer or a massage therapist. I love doing facials as I find it very relaxing, which for me is great as I can easily get stressed.
8. What is your dream car?
This is going to sound funny but I would love love love a VW camper van. I have always loved them. They are so different and also very handy if you have a day out. I just love them.
9. Name one thing you cannot live without?
The love and support of my family and friends. I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have I know I can trust, which is something important to me. Gotta love family and friends, that includes YouTube friends of mine too. They are all amazing.
10. What is a lesson you've learned in life?
Without wanting to sound cynical I have learned that not everyone can be trusted. I have also learnt not to allow people to treat me badly. I will no longer be walked all over by anyone.
I tag all you guys to do this tag too.

No comments:

Post a Comment