Tuesday 23 March 2010

40 Questions Tag

SKINCARE


How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Dry, sensitive skin with occasional redness.

What is your current facial wash?
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish OR Avon Anew Daily Resurfacing Cleanser.

Do you exfoliate?
Yes.

What brand do you use?
Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator OR Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream.

What moisturiser do you use?
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance &
Holland & Barrett Glycolic Acid Skin Renewal Cream.

Do you have freckles?
A few.

Do you use eye cream?
Yes.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No. I had a few spots, but luckily not acne.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15.

How about concealer?
Bobbi Brown Corrector & ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter.

Do you know your undertone colour?
I have been told it's a yellow undertone.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like lashes that look subtle. They can really make a big difference.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes.

What brand of mascara do you use?
It depends really. Wet 'n' Wild or Revlon.

Sephora or MAC?
MAC just because I don't have a Sephore shop near me.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Foundation brush, eye shadow brushes and a blush brush.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes.

For the face?
Yes, most of the time.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Ummm, I can't decide. Probably purple.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don't. But I do manage to poke my eye with my mascara wand though.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are great, but can be a bit messy.

Do you use mineral makeup?
Sometimes.

What is your favorite lipstick?
Ummm... MAC Myself.

How about lipgloss?
ELF Mineral Lipgloss.

What is your favorite blush to use?
At the moment it's ELF Studio Tickled Pink.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I haven't bought makeup, but I have bought makeup tools.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yeah, because it's cheaper than Bobbi Brown, MAC etc.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)?
No, but would love to go if I knew where there was one.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, and I still do consider it. I just can't afford the course.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes I get mascara on my face, lol.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Orange foundation or foundation that leaves a "tide mark"

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love bright colour eye shadows.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Holly Willoughby.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Concealer.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes and it has been known to happen.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I think I look ok, but I have dark circles that I hate.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
That's a difficult one. I love the prices of ELF, Sleek and Barry M.
I also love the quality of MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment